Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
I’ve spent almost my whole life around dentistry. Whether it was working with my dad or clients across three continents, there are three consistent messages that get people to buy elective dentistry: confidence, rescue from constant pain and discomfort, and return to normalcy.
- not having dentures pop out on a date
- not being embarrassed to smile at a loved one’s wedding because of missing, discolored or misshapen teeth
- regaining an attractive appearance
Rescue from pain and discomfort means:
- teeth and gums that are in bad health
- improperly fitting dentures
- poorly done implants
- headaches and jaw pain
Return to normalcy is:
- eating the food they love
- getting a good night’s sleep
- not having to use dentures/feeling like they have real teeth
These are reasons patients will pay $10,000, $20,000 or $50,000 for your services. Therefore, this is where your marketing should focus.