Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Local customers already search Google for the products and services you offer. By creating a free business listing, you can make sure they can find you. When you add a tag to your listing, you can highlight what you most want your customers to see.
For example, you can add a coupon for new customers, highlight a video overview of your store, or even link to your menu. You decide what what’s most important about your business and make sure it stands out.
Signing up and selecting your tag takes less than 5 minutes. All you need is a verified business listing and a valid credit card — just visit your Google Places Dashboard and look for the link to enhance your listing.
- You can easily and inexpensively highlight your listing on Google from Google Places.
- Potential customers in your local area will see what you think is most important or unique about your business.
- You can track the effectiveness of your tag with your Google Places dashboard.
- You will be charged a low $25 flat monthly fee, with no bids and no keywords required.
- There is no additional work or ongoing management needed.