Not all dentists want to have a successful practice.
At least, that’s how it appears.
Dentists have to be willing to sell: sell themselves and sell their treatments.
Often when we think of sales we think of the sleazy used car salesman bullying customers into buying defective automobiles. As a result, many dentists shy away from sales and marketing to avoid this stigma, and unfortunately their profitability suffers.
Sales is not a dirty word. Neither is marketing.
Do you know how to market yourself so that you are attractive to patients?
Are you …
… losing patients because you fail to communicate?
… getting stretched too thin trying to figure it out on your own?
… not sure why patients aren’t attracted to your practice?
… not able to do what you love because you don’t know how to sell it?
… struggling to connect and build trust with your patients?
… spinning your wheels with short-term marketing antics that just don’t work?
… not able to attract the patients you want?
What if I told you that in less than half an hour, you can discover 6 ways that are GUARANTEED to attract new patients and grow your practice?
This bonus podcast comes all the way from New Zealand, home of Sean D’Souza, author of “The Brain Audit: Why Customers Buy (And Why They Don’t) and chief brain auditor at Psychotactics.com. He’s an expert on why people buy … and why they don’t.
In this podcast, you will learn:
- How waiting for luggage in the airport could be the key to increasing your big-case acceptance rate.
- How the “3-month vacation” model has implications for dentists.
- Why being one of the most expensive providers in the market can INCREASE collections.
- Why NOT excluding some patients is hurting your practice.
- The importance of providing the right message to the right person at the right time.
- Why patients and consumers want to relate to the people who they do business with.
- How to use powerful stories that will stick with patients for a lifetime.
- Why your definition of sales is losing prospective patients – and how to change it without being “salesy.”
- How to avoid the 2 huge business flaws almost every dentist makes.
- How to easily differentiate yourself from your competition.
- How to attract the clients you want through your website.
- How to implement the best short-term plan to bring in new clients.
- Why you shouldn’t model your marketing on a “fire and forget” mindset.
- If your “invisible sales” techniques are helping or hurting your.
Sean also will confirm A CRITICAL SECRET I have been telling our clients for years: How marketing is like brushing your teeth … and fueling a steam engine!
Colin and Sean can show you how to take skills and resources you already have to build a strong and effective marketing plan and sales strategy. Download the podcast below.