Recently I had the privilege and opportunity to interview JasonLeister, who if you don’t know, is a legend amongst direct response marketers.
But the reality is this interview isn’t for everyone.
Here’s a few dentists that should NOT be interested in this:
1. If you are not worried about corporate dentistry killing your practice.
2. If your profits are at record highs (and rising).
3. If your overhead is so low you can’t “do even limbo” under it.
4. If you have more patients than you know what to do with.
5. If you already know your differentiation and uniqueness
6. If you’ve never had a patient say “does my insurance cover that?” and commoditization of your services.
If you don’t fit into one of those categories, I highly suggest you download this (while it’s available)…