Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 977
Most dentists have been sold a bill of goods when it comes to their marketing. You’re promised things that are supposed to solve your problems for getting new patients. But your sole marketing challenge is to put more new patients in your chairs. After the break, I’ll tell you why mistaking the means to an end for the end itself is a really bad idea.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– I’m the son of a very successful dentist in the greater Louisville, Kentucky, area.
– Plus, I know a lot of dentists, and I’ve learned a few things about them.
– Most dentists are good tacticians, but lousy strategists.
– When it comes to planning and executing the steps needed to reach a desired clinical outcome, they’re excellent.
– But that tactical ability usually doesn’t carry over into their dental marketing.
– There’s often a disconnect between the various parts of their marketing so that they don’t work to reinforce each other.
– Then along comes some marketer who says that this widget will make everything work just fine.
– Unfortunately, the widget isn’t designed to harmonize your marketing, and the results are mixed at best.
– That widget is just another marketing tactic.
– It doesn’t matter whether it’s SEO, an outdoor campaign, an email automation system, or anything else.
– It’s one more means to an end that won’t get you to where you want to go.
– Your major marketing challenge, and your single marketing goal, is to put more new patients in your chairs.
– Ideally, they’d also be better patients with higher average case values.
– That’s how you make money, not by increased engagement, higher Google page ranking, or more Facebook “likes.”
– Those are tactics, and they should never be mistaken for an integrated strategy.
– If your goal is to attract more and better patients, you need a system that makes every part of your marketing reinforce the others.
– And you can discover the power of a proven, integrated system in just one step.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved only for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– And the patient attraction system is backed by our industry-leading $10K Guarantee.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.