Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 900
Dr. Michael Abernathy, Owner and Founder of Summit Practice Solutions, has this to say about dentists’ websites: “Very few dental websites actually generate new patients.” When we come back, I’ll tell you why that’s true and the single best thing you can do to get your website generating new patients. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur, and thanks for tuning in to this 900th episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– My company works with more than 550 dentists on 3 continents to help them get more and better patients.
– We do outstanding dental marketing for our dentists that regularly generates significant numbers of new patients.
– In fact, our Elite-level dentists averaged about 110 new patient phone calls a month in the first quarter of this year.
– So we know what works and what doesn’t.
– Mike Abernathy knows, too.
– You know, we see this a lot when we talk to dentists all around the country.
– They put their dental website together 10 or 12 years ago, whatever it was, and then time gets by and you don’t update it.
– They begin to look dated, and people notice that when they go to your dental website and look at it …
– If they’re still going to your dental website and you haven’t done anything to it in a lot of years, that’s a problem.
– Very few dental websites actually generate business for the dentist, and that’s the kind of thing that Colin and SmartBox are able to accomplish for your dental practice.
– Your website is the linchpin of your marketing, because some 80 percent of people begin their search for a dentist online.
– Your website is also the single online presence that convinces more of your prospects to call to book an appointment.
– How long has it been since your dental website was updated?
– How recently have you updated your search engine optimization, checked your site’s functionality, or provided fresh, authoritative, and helpful content?
– If you’d like me to evaluate your website and tell you how it can be improved, go to
smartboxdentalmarketing.com, go to the Resources tab, click Products, and then click on The Swift Kick Dental Website Review. You can order a customized 30-minute video critique of your site, social media presence, online patient reviews, dental videos, and more using our 131-point dental web marketing checklist.
– Join me for tomorrow’s podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.