Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1236
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO of SmartBox.
– Dentistry generally isn’t a glamorous profession, but it should be a rewarding one.
– And by rewarding, I mean gratifying both personally and financially.
– You’re helping people and you’re even changing lives in some cases.
– You should be paid very well for doing that.
– Are you being paid what you’re worth?
– Or are you saddled with an unending stream of low-value cases?
– Are you getting beaten up by insurance companies and undercut by corporate practices?
– Are you doing work you truly enjoy, or are you settling for what walks in the door?
– Since you’re watching this podcast, I’ll assume you’re looking for more.
– You’re looking to transform your practice and your life.
– You’re looking for better.
– That’s good, because helping dentists get better patients is all SmartBox does.
– Our industry-leading Patient Attraction System® provides a fully integrated approach to both online and offline dental marketing.
– We position you and your practice as the preferred choice for the patients you want to attract.
– Better patients are about 20 to 30 percent of almost all markets.
– They have the resources and willingness to pay more for the right dentist.
– And they’re usually very loyal to the dentist they choose.
– Those better patients are your ticket to the future you want to build.
– That might be a future where you’re opening multiple offices, handling only the cases you love to do, or socking away money for retirement.
– Or it could be having the freedom to take time away from work.
– Dr. Michael Abernathy, founder of Summit Practice Solutions, knows a thing or two about working toward goals.
– He wrote, “If you’re not working towards something that’s going to give you freedom, what in the world are you working towards?
– “I’ll tell you: MORE WORK.
– “There’s a better way.
– “You just need the blueprint to build it.
– “I can say with all confidence that Colin Receveur knows what he’s doing to leverage the internet to help dentists attract better patients.”
– Dr. Abernathy brings up an excellent point – what are you working for?
– I listed some possibilities before, but it wasn’t an exhaustive list.
– Whatever you want in the realm of “better,” you can count on SmartBox to help you get it.
– That’s what we’re doing for Dr. Sean Hanson of Salem, Oregon.
– He said, “I will be able to spend more time away from the office, and that’s really my biggest thing.
– “Not that I don’t like working and not that I don’t like my job …
– “… but if I know that I have good doctors here and good hygienists and good staff members, then if I’m here, I’m just another pair of hands.
– “Ultimately, I can go and take a week vacation with my kids and take them to Europe or go somewhere farther away than just California.
– “That is ultimately the goal: that I’m not spending my 40s and 50s slaving away doing dentistry.”
– If you’re ready to begin realizing your dreams, here’s your first step.
– Visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com and reserve your free, no-obligation Practice Discovery Session™.
– We’ll discuss your goals, your capabilities, and your particular market.
– After the session, you’ll receive your free Patient Attraction Roadmap™ as well.
– The future is waiting, and it will be what you make it.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.