Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 579: With SmartBox, How Long Does It Take To Succeed?
Dentists who are thinking about working with us ask me all the time, “How long does it take to really get a dental practice rolling?” I’m going to tell you the answer when we return.
– Hi and welcome to another Saturday edition of the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO and founder of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– I don’t use very many of these podcasts to talk about my company.
– Instead I focus on educating dentists about effectively using the Web to attract patients.
– But today, the two intersect as I want to talk about the question: How long does it take to succeed?
– There are so many factors:
-Level of authenticity
-Ability to focus
-Level of ambition and willingness to do what it takes.
– I can go on forever.
– But the short answer is: when the “why” meets the “how.”
– If the reason for what you do and the processes that you created make sense based on worst-case, real-world scenarios … and are implemented in an efficient and clear way, it is reasonable to assume that you will see a significant shift in 90-120 days and full momentum in about a year.
– But you can never coast.
– You must forever work ON your practice.
– It takes constant attention and intention.
– Like a child, your practice will change and evolve.
– That’s why I don’t like long-term goal setting.
– Get something done each and every day.
– The future is far less predictable than the present moment.
– Question your whys and test your hows.
– And never see things as successes or failures, only results.
– In addition, focus on what you are good at.
– Delegate or outsource the rest.
– As for marketing, the reality is you won’t ever do what it takes on your own.
– Participating in these podcasts may be entertaining to you, but it’s not marketing.
– The good news is that I can do all your marketing for you … 100 times better and 10 times cheaper.
– To get started, visit www.patientattractionblueprint.com.
– Your practice will never be the same again.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.