Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1052
People get into dentistry because they love helping other people and want to make a lot of money while doing it. But after a number of years as a practicing dentist, some of the shine can wear off your profession. You just don’t look forward to subjecting your aching back to any more abuse. If you’re ready to expand your practice and only handle the cases you love to do, you’ll need considerable capital and lots more new patients. After the break, I’ll tell you how you can save your back and start enjoying life more. Stay tuned.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– I’m a growth-oriented kind of guy, so I understand dentists who feel the same way.
– I used to do absolutely everything myself for SmartBox clients.
– Then I finally decided I’d had enough and began hiring employees.
– The company’s growth has been phenomenal, and it shows no signs of slowing.
– I’m very lucky in that respect.
– But if you’re looking for more out of your career than doing the next root canal, I understand.
– There’s more to life than spending 30 or 40 hours a week hunched over.
– You may be to the point where you’d like to hire some associates and maybe open another office or two.
– How will you make that happen?
– Is your current marketing generating enough new quality patients to pay for new equipment, new facilities, and new staff?
– Unless you’re the only practicing dentist in your market, probably not.
– Of course, you could borrow a boatload of cash to fund your expansion.
– That may not sound like a bad idea since interest rates remain so low.
– But once you do go into debt to fund your expansion, how will you fill those chairs?
– If you’re not going to significantly strain your finances, those new facilities need to begin paying for themselves almost from the minute you open the doors.
– So, maybe you want to expand, but you’re feeling stuck.
– You don’t want to, but you’re half-resigned to another 20 or 30 years of bending over dental chairs … and hoping your back will hold up.
– But you don’t have to be stuck, because there’s a proven system to help dentists attract more and better patients.
– It’s the industry-leading Patient Attraction System™ from SmartBox Web Marketing.
– And it’s transforming the practices of more than 550 dentists on three continents.
– The Patient Attraction System™ works to attract better-qualified new patients to your practice.
– It’s the opposite of quick-hit advertising that leaves you on a monthly treadmill of “What’ll we do for this month’s offer?”
– SmartBox dentists get new patients who are willing and able to pay more for a dentist they like, relate to, and trust.
– Dentists get those patients because we position our doctors as the best and only logical choice to solve their prospects’ dental problems.
– The result is increased numbers of new, qualified dental patients month after month.
– That is exactly the new patient flow you need to hire more help … and to stop feeling like the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
– With the Patient Attraction System™, you can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– That includes the freedom to handle the cases you really enjoy doing.
– And to take some more time off, if that’s what you want.
– So if you’re ready to stop making your living at the expense of your back, here’s what you should do.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session.
– We reserve these sessions only for serious dentists, the kind who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice.
– More and better patients can be yours – if you’re serious about making a change.
– Dr. Thomas Feder of Belleville, Illinois, was serious about changing the way he worked. – He became a SmartBox dentist, and here’s how that worked out.
– “Dr. Smith’s been with me almost two years.
– “I wanted to build the practice, and I wanted to slow up, and I wanted to get some new patients in for Dr. Smith.
– “My income for last year was up, and this year, the way it’s going, it’s going to beat that by several percentage points.
– “We’re doing a lot better this year than we did last year, and I was extremely happy with last year.
– “If I had it to do over, there’s absolutely no doubt I would join SmartBox.”
– So, you have a choice: Continue to worry about your back and hate your life … or take action.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.