Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 989
Dental email campaigns are excellent ways to stay in front of your prospects until they’re ready to choose you. But with competition increasing, your practice runs the risk of becoming just another annoying emailer in your prospects’ inboxes. After the break, I’ll tell you the one thing you can do to make your email campaigns a smashing success.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– At SmartBox Web Marketing, we’re big fans of drip email marketing for dentists.
– Dripping out carefully written, relevant content to your prospects is the best way to stay top of mind – and to influence them to choose you to be their dentist.
– For too many dentists, though, email campaigns are a hit-or-miss proposition.
– They keep sending out emails and have no idea which ones work, to which audience segments, on which days.
– Most of them operate by “feel,” and that’s no way to run your dental marketing.
– Look at it this way – if you were trying to drive in a nail and kept missing, you’d take the time to figure out why you kept missing, wouldn’t you?
– Your email campaigns deserve at least the same consideration as your hammer strikes.
– With that in mind, here’s the single most important thing you can do to maximize your dental email campaign success:
– “Test everything.”
– And everything means subject lines, salutations, content, pictures, calls to action, and even the form or shape of clickable links.
– It means testing which days of the week, and even what times of day, are best for your prospects.
– It means testing which emails work best for which market segments.
– Done right, that’s a huge amount of work and staff time.
– To do it right, you need to automate the process.
– SmartBox provides Infusionsoft® Drip Marketing for our dentists.
– And by way of full disclosure, SmartBox is a top 5 Infusionsoft partner.
– We program carefully timed releases of emails for each of our dentists to “drip” information to their specific audience segments.
– And we create the unique content and monitor the A/B testing to determine the best results.
– Why send out emails if you can’t be sure they’re working to get you new patients?
– Learn more about Infusionsoft Drip Marketing and what it can do for you by visiting smartboxdentalmarketing.com/infusionsoft-drip-marketing.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.