Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1051
If your dental practice’s growth curve looks more like a flat line, you’re actually losing ground. New dental patients are out there, but someone else is getting them. Better dental patients are out there, but they’re not coming to you. Those other dentists are getting richer and even more competitive as a result. You, on the other hand, aren’t. After the break, I’ll tell you how to get your growth curve pointed in the right direction. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I know thousands of dentists, and too many of them are working too hard, too long, for too little.
– Basically, they’re treading water.
– Treading water will keep you afloat, but it won’t get you anywhere.
– And no matter how good you are at treading water, you’ll get tired eventually.
– The same goes with running as fast as you can to stay in one place.
– No matter how much you give to the effort, you’ll give out.
– Are you tired of giving everything to your practice but getting too little in return?
– Are you dreading the years until retirement?
– Or are you even thinking of selling your practice and doing something else?
– I can’t say that I blame you.
– But I do blame your marketing.
– If you’re not getting the new patients you need, the first place to look is at your marketing.
– Are you advertising like every other dentist in your market?
– Are you trying to get new patients based on price, specials, discounts, or coupons?
– Then you’re all competing for the same pool of low-case-value patients.
– When those are the vast majority of your practice, getting fewer of them will definitely hit your bottom line.
– So, what do you do when you’re not getting enough patients?
– You cut your rates even further, leading other dentists in your area to do the same thing.
– All of a sudden, you’re racing to the bottom.
– Maybe that’s where you still are – sitting at the bottom of your market but still advertising on price.
– And getting less and less in return.
– No wonder things look dark down there.
– Or maybe you haven’t hit rock bottom but all you’re doing is treading water and not going anywhere.
– It doesn’t have to remain that way.
– More than 550 dentists on three continents have discovered a new and much better way of filling their dental chairs.
– It’s called the Patient Attraction System™ and it’s available only from SmartBox Web Marketing.
– Our industry-leading system is designed to help dentists get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– It’s not another form of advertising.
– Advertising chases patients by offering incentives to call for an appointment right now, or at least soon.
– The Patient Attraction System™ takes a completely different approach.
– We position you as the only logical choice to solve your prospects’ dental problems.
– Not only do you attract more new patients; you attract better patients.
– In any given market, some 20 percent of prospects have the willingness and the ability to pay more for a dentist they like, relate to, and trust.
– Those are the patients who will help you grow your practice, not the one-and-dones, price shoppers, and insurance-driven patients you get now.
– But our Patient Attraction System™ isn’t for everyone.
– If you’re committed to being hands-on with your marketing, we’re not a good fit for you.
– If you can’t let go of the need to get patients right now, we’re not a good fit for you.
– Our approach attracts increasing numbers of qualified patients over time.
– Dr. Matthew Burton of Clearwater, Florida, was a very good fit.
– Here’s what he said.
– “Our new patients are up markedly from when our website went live. – “I can track back and see an extra, it started out as 5 or 10 …
– “… now it’s more like an extra 10 or 15, 20 more new patients than we were getting prior to our working relationship, with SmartBox.”
– And just so you know, Dr. Burton’s marketing ROI with our system is 20 to 1.
– If you’re serious about staying off the bottom of your market and growing your practice, here’s what you should do.
– You can schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session.
– We offer these sessions only to serious dentists.
– I’m talking about the kind of dentist who wants to see a patient attraction system that can double his or her practice.
– Forget the bottom, and start looking up.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.