Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Podcast 313
Welcome to today’s episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast. I’m Colin Receveur. I am glad you’ve been with me to go over some highlights of my book, “Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than in the Last Six Years.” In today’s episode we’re going to talk about SoLoMo: the latest buzzword that’s sweeping the Internet. Don’t know what I’m talking about? Stay tuned, because you’re going to want to know all about it to stay ahead of your competition.
– SoLoMo may sound goofy because it’s actually three words stuck together: Social, Local, and Mobile.
– But that goofy word is critical to the future of dental marketing online, and when you hear how important it is, you’re going to want to make it part of your vocabulary.
– As I’ve mentioned before, the formerly trusty Yellow Pages are quickly becoming obsolete.
– We’ve been using our phone tracking to monitor the results and effectiveness of the Yellow Pages since 2004 with various clients and, without exception, every year the results have gotten worse and worse.
– Hyperlocal first came about when users searching for local information on Google were able to be connected with businesses, services, and deals in their specific geographic area or community.
– SoLoMo is like hyperlocal, but on steroids.
– With GPS being on practically every phone, social media integrated into every facet of our lives, and more than a BILLION people in the world using their mobile phone as their primary source of Internet access, you can see why focusing on SoLoMo is a winning strategy to promote your dental practice.
– Facebook and Google have jumped into the SoLoMo game, allowing your patients to check-in at your practice, which shows up in their newsfeed to all their friends.
– They can leave reviews and see special deals you’re running.
– Gone are the days of “just running an ad” and having patients walk in your front door.
– Your prospects are flooded with more than 3,000 marketing messages a day, and if you aren’t differentiating
yourself, you’re simply blending in with the background noise.
– Consumers now expect highly personalized experiences – personalized advertising is very good for dentists and for patients.
– Your location will soon be as important a metric to the personalization of your online experience as anything else – we’ll talk more about that tomorrow.
– If you’re ready to discover what my clients know that you don’t about attracting patients online, you should schedule a Patient Attraction Blueprint Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. For more information, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint.
– Until then, keep moving forward.