Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Why Isn’t Your Dental Marketing Working?
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 890
If you’re not attracting enough or the right kinds of new dental patients, look to your marketing. There are a number of ways that dentists go wrong with their marketing. After the break, I’ll tell you why your marketing may not be working and the best way to attract the patients you want. Stay tuned.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– My dad’s a dentist, and I know a lot of dentists.
– In fact, my company works with more than 550 dentists on 3 continents to help them get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Those dentists chose to work with SmartBox because they weren’t getting the results they wanted from their marketing.
– Here are some of the ways they went wrong.
– Dentists try to be everything to everybody, and that approach runs into diminishing returns quickly.
– There’s nothing to differentiate your practice from any other.
– Even advertising yourself as an “everything-under-one-roof” practice can put you in direct competition with any number of other practices.
– Another way dentists go wrong is by not segmenting their dental prospects.
– Mass email campaigns can be very effective, but not everyone is interested in the same information.
– If that’s your approach, you’re at risk of being labeled as a spammer by the prospects who don’t value the information you’re sending.
– And dentists tend to chase patients by advertising specials, coupons, and free exams.
– That approach gets them an unending stream of price shoppers, one-and-dones, and insurance-driven patients.
– Those patients won’t help you grow your practice, or give you the freedom to handle the cases that you really enjoy doing.
– There’s a single “cure” for everything that’s wrong with your marketing, and that’s a carefully considered Patient Attraction System™.
– Are you ready to attract patients who will stay, pay, and refer, who will help you get the freedom to work less or work more selectively?
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– If you’d like to know more about attracting the patients YOU want, go to http://smartboxdentalmarketing.com.
– Tune in to our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.