Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 984
I know a lot of dentists. In fact, SmartBox Web Marketing works with over 550 dentists on three continents to help them get more patients, more profits, and more freedom. I’ve learned the most common mistakes that dentists make with their marketing, and after the break, I’ll tell you what those are and how to get more and better dental patients.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Dentists tend to be very evidence-oriented about what they do.
– They’re interested in well-conducted studies, peer-reviewed papers, and reliable data.
– Unfortunately, they often don’t apply that same rigorous standard to their marketing.
– Too many dentists market on “feel” rather than demanding hard data.
– I’m a small business owner, and I’m here to tell you that feelings are a lousy way to run a business.
– Here are the 5 most common mistakes that dentists make with their marketing,
– Number 1: They don’t track their results.
– They don’t have a defined, proven system that will tell them exactly which parts of their marketing are generating the most new patients.
– Not to mention the parts that are bringing the high-value cases.
– Patients are lousy at remembering how they found your practice and provide bad data.
– Number 2: They don’t test.
– Dentists don’t have the means to determine which email subject line, paired with which content, generated the highest rate of return.
– They’re flying blind and winging it every month.
– Number 3: They’re not marketing to the patients they want.
– Advertising on price, insurance, and specials gets you low-value patients.
– Those patients won’t help you grow your practice and reach a comfortable retirement.
– Number 4: Dentists aren’t getting found online.
– They put up their website 5 or 8 years ago, and they haven’t updated since.
– Their more current competitors with better SEO are getting the new patients.
– And number 5: They’re doing their own marketing.
– You didn’t go to dental school to be a marketer, and there’s no reason you should be good at it.
– You don’t make money marketing: you make money by seeing patients.
– If your marketing isn’t working well enough, there’s something you can do.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved only for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– And the patient attraction system is backed by our industry-leading $10K Guarantee.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.