Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 254
Hey everyone, Colin Receveur here on Monday, November 10, and a big change in my life has got me thinking about my priorities – and yours. I’ll tell you how when we come back.
– Over the last few months I’ve alluded to the fact that my wife Amanda was pregnant across our various blog, newsletter and podcast channels.
– I’m really happy to announce the birth of my little daughter Emma.
– Both she and Amanda are doing fine, and our son Ben is very excited about having his new baby sister home.
– After Emma was born, I made the conscious decision to take off about a week to help around the house.
– I did very little work, barely even checking email so I could focus on my family.
– For many of you, that’s a no-brainer and you would have done the exact same thing – maybe even taking off longer.
– But some of you listening right now are thinking, “There’s no way I could be away from the office for a whole week.”
– For those of you thinking that, you need more freedom.
– More freedom to work the hours you want and be away when you want.
– Obviously, improved marketing can help with that.
– If you’re bringing in enough of the right kinds of patients, you don’t have load every possible hour of every possible day with patients to be successful.
– But how you have set up your practice plays a big role in that as well.
– I was able to leave for a week because I have a crew who can keep the boat afloat while the captain is away.
– If you desire the freedom to be able to leave your practice, is it time to look into an associate dentist?
– Could your staff handle the office without you being there for a week, or two, or a month?
– If right now you are thinking, “I couldn’t afford to bring in an associate or even someone to fill in for me for a week,” then you don’t have the freedom that comes with success.
– At my company, we try to give our clients three things: more patients, more profits and more freedom.
– All three aren’t right for every doctor.
– We’ve got plenty of clients who are volume practices and want as many patients as we can get them.
– That’s more patients.
– But we’ve go others who have far fewer patients doing mostly high-value procedures.
– That’s more profits.
– And we’ve got clients who want to work on their terms: the days they want to work seeing the kinds of patients they want to see, making the kind of money they want to make.
– That’s more freedom.
– What are your priorities, and what are you doing to emphasize them?
– Do you want to bring in more patients so you can experience more profits?
– Would that mean more freedom for you?
– Or would you like to see fewer patients and make the same amount of money?
– How would you like to work less and have more free time?
– If you’re ready to discover what my clients know that you don’t about attracting patients online, you should schedule a Patient Attraction Blueprint Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. For more information, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint.
– Until tomorrow, Keep Moving Forward.