Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 746
SEO is a complex subject, though many dentists don’t treat it as such. And that is why their competitors are kicking their butts.. I’ll be back after the break with 5 SEO techniques you must use for your online marketing to boost your search ranking and ROI. Stay tuned.
– Welcome back to the Patient Attraction Podcast. I’m Colin Receveur.
– Dentists with the time and knowledge can implement SEO techniques themselves.
– But it takes a large investment of time to get that knowledge.
– I’ve mentioned before that this may not be the best use of your time.
– You make money by seeing patients.
– But if you want to do some basic SEO, here are the essential things you need to know.
– Number 1 is to map your SEO strategy to the patients you want to attract.
– You want new patients who will stay, pay, and refer; patients who are looking for what you offer.
– That’s your market segment.
– The keywords you choose have to be responsive to their search queries.
– Number 2 is to create great content for your market segment.
– That means helpful, informative, and engaging content that offers solutions for their problems.
– Number 3 is to make sure your marketing is responsive.
– Mobile search has overtaken desktop search.
– Everything has to load quickly and display properly across ALL devices.
– Number 4 is to use reporting and analytics tools.
– That’s the only way to know who’s searching for what you offer and how they respond to your content.
– And number 5 is use those results across all your content.
– Focus on what works and tweak the other marketing channels to align.
– Like I said, you can learn to do this yourself.
– It takes some time and some effort
– Or, you can focus on doing what you do best and partner with a reputable dental marketing company.
– If you want to see what an integrated patient attraction system can do for your marketing, visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com.
– We offer state-of-the-art SEO as one of many integrated marketing services for dentists.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.