Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 657
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
You are missing a crucial opportunity to grow your practice and find the patients YOU want to treat, but the good news is that the solution to this problem is simple. Stay tuned and I’ll give you 3 secrets on how you can boost your web presence and achieve more and better patients.
– Colin here and welcome to another Sunday edition of the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– Yesterday, I told you about how marketers are relying more and more on great content to grow their business.
– Today, I want to share 3 ways you can use marketing content to dominate your dental market.
- Churn out great, original content.
– Google gives high rankings for web pages with great, original content.
– Even before you worry about keywords or optimizing your pages, make sure you have a great foundation to build on.
– That foundation in content marketing is, of course, GREAT content.
– Make the content relatable, and more importantly, make it appeal to the patients YOU WANT TO TREAT.
– Great marketing content addresses a problem and then solves it.
– If you are addressing and solving people’s dental concerns through quality content, it will not be long before you are helping that person solve their dental problems in the chair.
- Grab attention with great headlines.
– A great headline will address a concern and compel the reader to continue.
– Studies show that 8 out of 10 people read headlines, but just 2 out of 10 people read the entire article or post.
– To give yourself higher readership, there are a few tips to follow that will make your headline stand out and compel people to keep reading.
– Consider using numbers in your headlines, strong adjectives, and making a promise to your readers.
– Also, keep the headline short and engaging.
- Market the treatments you want to do.
– I come to this point again and again because, too often, dentists try to market every treatment under the sun, regardless of how often they perform those services.
– Write about what you want to treat.
– If you don’t like treating children, don’t waste your time developing copy about children’s dentistry.
– Likewise, if you have a specialty, focus A TON of your copy on that service to show your expertise.
– Without a great content marketing plan, you are throwing money away, or at the very least, missing a HUGE CHANCE to bring in new patients.
– You can read about this and more in my book “Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than in the Last Six Years.” The book is the culmination of all my marketing expertise, and it can be yours for only the $4.97 cost of shipping at www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com while supplies last.
– You won’t want to miss the podcast tomorrow when I share how changes at Google can have a massive effect on your dental website.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.