Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 656:
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
I’ll let you in on a little secret: Content marketing has taken off over the past 10 years. You’re likely to attract the patients you want with great content as opposed to traditional banner advertisements. Stay tuned after the break, and I’ll share some shocking statistics about the growth of content marketing in this special two-day podcast.
I recently found a blog from a company that showed how content marketing led to steadily increasing site visitors over a 10-year period.
– This company’s philosophy was simple: If you build it, they will come.
– In this case, it was a high amount of quality content.
– This all seems like no-brainer information, but the reality is that most businesses, especially dentists, fail to create compelling and engaging content.
– Only about 32 percent of marketers said they are building enough quality content.
– Do you know what is quality content and why is it so important to building up web hits and drawing in potential patients?
– Well, for one, content marketing does not feel as invasive as Internet ads.
– Great content does not scream, “BUY THIS,” but rather it engages the reader and provides useful information.
– Blunt banner ads are too much about what YOU WANT, but great content solves a problem for your patients and prospective patients.
– You should look to use content marketing EVERYWHERE.
– You can fill your web pages with great content, publish a recurring blog, write a press release, publish a book, or even set up automated email marketing sequences for prospective and current patients.
– It all starts with your website.
– If you’re using cookie-cutter templates and copy from a copy mill, you are not going to be noticed by Google.
– And generic copy does not tell a story or engage readers at any level.
– When you develop content that focuses on how YOUR DENTAL PRACTICE can solve the reader’s oral health problems, you become the go-to dentist.
– Content marketing helps you forge a relationship with the person until they are ready to become a new patient.
– You’re not pressing them to make a decision on the spot or using an aggressive sales pitch.
– Dentists who use great content marketing are getting more patients but also targeting the patients they want to treat.
– If you’re ready to discover what my clients know that you don’t about attracting patients online, you should schedule a Patient Attraction Blueprint Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. For more information, go to www.patientattractionblueprint.com.
– Come back tomorrow to hear tips about launching your content marketing and achieving more patients, more profits and more freedom.
– Until then, keep moving forward.