Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 916
If you’ve been following this podcast series for any length of time, you know that it’s essential that you stand out from your competition in order to succeed. One of the ways that you can set yourself apart is to author a book on a particular dental problem and solution. If you think you don’t have time to write a book, stay tuned. I’ll be right back.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur, Founder & CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– Part of the process of attracting more and better patients is to provide expert, helpful, and unique content.
– Now, you might think that involves things like blog posts, Instagram posts, and tweets.
– But if you really want to be viewed as an expert, you need a book designed for patients.
– You may have a dozen professional publications.
– Your potential new patients won’t care, won’t read your publications, and might not understand them if they did.
– The solution is to have a book, authored by you, that they can download.
– Once patients are on your website, all they have to do is to click to receive an e-copy of your book.
– Your book can cover any one of a number of dental problems and the solution to that problem.
– For instance, if you place and restore implants, you have a ready-made book topic.
– The same is true if you offer state-of-the-art periodontal treatment or cutting-edge cosmetic dentistry.
– Basically, your book can cover anything that you do really well and make a lot of money from.
– But you don’t have to write your book, and it’s probably best if you don’t.
– Writing for patients takes a certain mindset and approach to writing that they don’t teach in dental school.
– Instead, consider having a professional ghostwrite your book.
– You supply your ideas, your approach, and your philosophy, and the professional turns it into a book that your prospects will want to read.
– You retain complete control over the content.
– That way, you can become the recognized expert while still doing what makes you money – seeing patients.
– And your new patients will be primed to call your practice to set up an appointment.
– Ghostwriting is a service that SmartBox Web Marketing provides to our dentists, depending on the service level they select.
– Learn more by visiting smartboxdentalmarketing.com and clicking on “How We Can Help You.”
– You’ll find a link to our ghostwriting services on the drop-down menu.
– Until the next podcast, keep moving forward.