Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 997
Most of the dental prospects who visit your website aren’t ready to choose you to solve their dental issues. But there’s a proven way to “lure” them into a relationship you can nurture until they are ready. I’ll tell you about using dental advertising lures in your marketing when we come back.
– Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– There’s been a lot of research on the decision-making process, and there are a lot of different models.
– One thing the researchers agree on is that decision-making is a process, and generally that process takes time to play out.
– When it comes to choosing a dentist, prospects may spend quite a while looking at their options.
– You might wish that prospects would make up their minds instantly, but the fact that they don’t is actually good news for you.
– That’s because they might “instantly” decide to pick somebody else.
– As it is, you have a chance to establish a relationship you can build on.
– That’s where dental advertising lures come in.
– An advertising lure is basically an offer of free “stuff” on your website.
– For dentists, that’s usually a free e-book, white paper, or article that speaks to their prospects’ dental concerns or desires.
– The dental advertising lure is free in the sense that it doesn’t cost prospects any money, but it does require them to give up their email address.
– And those email addresses are the key to staying in front of your prospects until they’re ready to choose you.
– You need to provide prospects who have taken the lure with a steady stream of relevant, helpful content at just the right intervals.
– To make the most of your advertising lures, aim your prospects toward your website.
– That’s where they can learn the most about you.
– And focus your lures on attracting high-value cases.
– Depending on your practice, that might be cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, or full-mouth reconstruction, to name a few.
– Lure your prospects with an offer of a free book, white paper, or article, and you’ll have the chance to convert them to appointed patients.
– Join me for tomorrow’s podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.