Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 980
Most dentists are quick to adopt advances in dental techniques and products. But the technical side of what you do is only one part of the equation. The experience your patients have when they’re in your practice is very important to whether they stay, pay, and refer. When I come back, I’ll tell you how you can innovate for the best patient experience. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO and founder of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Dentists used to do okay just advertising their experience.
– Those days are no more, because today’s dental patients have greater expectations for the sum total of their interaction with dentists’ offices.
– It’s not much of an exaggeration to say that they’re looking for the same level of service and comfort that they’d find in a higher-end hotel or spa.
– You might think that’s ridiculous, particularly if you practice in a smaller town, but those expectations are still there.
– How will you meet those expectations?
– Many dentists have included “comfort options” in their practice.
– Typically, these include music headphones, TVs in operatories, pillows, warm blankets, and dental sedation options.
– In fact, so many dentists are advertising comfort options that they’re rapidly becoming the new norm.
– Now, how will you stand out from your competition?
– It’s time to innovate with your practice comfort options and the entire patient experience.
– Those may vary by your geographic location and the demographic that makes up most of your practice.
– You have to have a good read on what your patients and prospects value, and respond accordingly.
– One of the best ways to do that is through an email or an online survey.
– If your state laws allow, you can incentivize your patients and prospects.
– Apply the same zeal for technical innovation to your patients’ experience in your practice, and you’ll attract more new patients.
– And speaking of new patients, there’s a simple way to get both more and better patients.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved only for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– And the patient attraction system is backed by our industry-leading $10K Guarantee.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.