Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 442
Yesterday, I told you about a blog that gave me a little different perspective on the issue of UX. Today, I’m going to tell you about one that 100 percent validates something I’ve been telling you. I’ll try not to break my arm patting myself on the back until we return.
– Hey, Colin Receveur here, and one of the things that differentiates my company, SmartBox Web Marketing, is our use of video.
– I saw the potential for video very early on, and we have a whole team of employees who maximize video’s effectiveness for our dental clients.
– We use video for our doctors and their staffs.
– This helps prospects get to know the doctor and staff without ever stepping foot into the office.
– We also use video of patients giving heartfelt, often emotional, testimonials.
– There are few better ways to establish social proof than having one of your patients cry on camera because he or she is so overwhelmed by emotion at how you have improved his or her life.
– It’s powerful stuff.
– I came across a blog awhile ago from a woman who specializes in influencer marketing.
– Influencer marketing is working to get other people talking about your product and hoping that drives the people who know, or follow, those people to do business with you.
– I’m not sold on it, but if she can make a living doing it, more power to her.
– Anyway, she wrote a blog about the power of video.
– Here perspective was mostly on social media, and I won’t even get started about that.
– But she did have some interesting things to say.
– For instance, a recent study found that video posts have the highest organic reach on Facebook and more than double photo posts.
– One mobile commerce group estimates that 2/3 of the world’s mobile data traffic will be video by 2017.
– And she said her clients are reluctant to use video for the same reasons as our clients:
- Professional videos are too expensive.
- They can’t do DIY videos.
- They don’t want to be on camera.
– Now, her blog goes on to talk about how she recommends using “influencers “ to make videos about you.
– She suggests influencers such as people with dedicated audiences on YouTube, Instagram, Reddit, Pinterest, Vine and other social media.
– I would suggest to you that dentists have even better influencers: patients.
– People who already love you, know your work, and already are giving you word-of-mouth advertising to people they “influence.”
– In this perspective, maybe I should add “influencer marketing “ to the list of services we offer! Ha!
– All kidding aside, video is not the wave of the future.
– Using video to attract more and better dental patients is the present.
– To learn more about video for dentists, check out our page http://smartboxdentalmarketing.com/video-for-your-website/.
– If you’re ready to discover what my clients know that you don’t about attracting patients online, you should schedule a Patient Attraction Blueprint Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. For more information, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.