Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 953
It’s tough being someone who tries to predict the future of dentistry these days. After the last election, things are pretty much in the air. It’s hard to say exactly what changes we might see in terms of service utilization and reimbursement. But there is something you can count on in good times and not-so-good times. I’ll be right back to tell you what that is. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– The pundits are up in the air about whether our President-elect and Congress will lead us into prosperity or into another recession.
– Obviously, we all hope for prosperity because among all the other effects, dentists don’t do well during an economic downturn.
– When individuals and families are struggling to put food on the table, it’s tough to make dental care a priority.
– In tough times, people will naturally choose the cheapest dentist, because these days dentists are seen as being competent.
– Dentists can spend a lot of money on marketing and get price shoppers and one-and-dones.
– But even in tough times, there’s a significant segment of dental prospects who have the desire for a dentist they can trust and relate to.
– And they have the discretionary funds to pay for treatment.
– The vast majority of dentists don’t market to those “better” patients, and that’s a mistake.
– Because those are the patients you need to grow your practice without working yourself to death.
– In a recession or downturn, those are the patients that you’ll need to survive and be able to relax about your future.
– Traditional dental marketing does a poor job of appealing to those better patients, even in good times.
– But there’s a way to attract the patients you want in good times and bad.
– It’s called the Patient Attraction System™, and it’s fundamentally different from dental marketing.
– If you want more and better patients, or if you just want to hedge your bets against an uncertain future, here’s a suggestion.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– If your answer to the question of where dentistry is going is “broke,” you really should contact us.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.