Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 979
Every piece of your dental marketing should include a call to action, or CTA. Generally, that means asking the recipient to place a call or to click a link. But the world is smothered in “Click here” and “Call now” CTAs, and people have become numb. After the break, I’ll tell you how you can creatively vary your CTAs to get more new patients. Stay tuned.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– The end goal of all your marketing should be to put more patient butts in chairs.
– That requires your prospects to take some kind of action to book an appointment.
– The call to action, or CTA, both encourages them to take action and tells them how.
– We’ve all seen them – “click here,” or “act now,” or “call today,” or “get your whatever.”
– The CTA is the last thing that stands between you and the response you want from your marketing, so it makes sense to pay attention to how well it works.
– Let’s say that you’re sending out an email about dental implants to a segment of your mailing list.
– You may have a fabulous offer in that email that does a good job of explaining why your readers should take action.
– But when they get to the decision point, they’re faced with a CTA that reads, “Click here to make an appointment.”
– There’s a disconnect between the email and the action that can lead to lower click-through rates.
– The CTA should directly mirror the benefits described in your email.
– Instead of “Click here,” consider making your CTA, “Eat the foods you love again!” or, “Smile confidently again!”
– Put that text in a clickable graphic link, and suddenly your CTA directly aligns with the content of your email.
– You can do the same thing with non-electronic marketing like newspaper ads.
– Instead of “Call for an appointment,” use “Your new smile is waiting at” your phone number.
– You can use the same strategy for your on-hold messages, your social media marketing, TV and radio spot, and even your postcard campaigns.
– Get creative with your CTAs to pull through your sales pitch into the action itself, and watch your opt-ins and new dental appointments increase.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.