Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1012
Businesses have ups and downs, and dentists are no exceptions. But if you find that you’re having more bad months than you are good months, look to your marketing first and to your phone answerers second. I’ll be back after the break to tell you how to turn the trajectory of your practice around.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for tuning in to the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– My dad is a very successful dentist in the greater Louisville, Kentucky, area.
– I basically grew up in his practice, so I know firsthand what bad months feel like.
– That’s part of the reason I developed my industry-leading Patient Attraction System™.
– I want all dentists to be successful, but too many aren’t.
– There are two main reasons that dentists fail – bad marketing and not converting prospects to appointments.
– Let’s take those in order.
– Dentists tend to advertise for new patients based on price, specials, and discounts.
– They chase patients through advertising because it’s what everyone else in their market is doing.
– Dental prospects have no reason to choose you because you look like everyone else in the business.
– When you chase patients, you’re in a race to the bottom that only businesses with the deepest pockets will win.
– And because you’re attracting price-shoppers, one-and-dones, and insurance-driven prospects, you’ll work harder for less income.
– But let’s say you manage to attract a fair number of low-value dental prospects.
– How many of them are you converting to appointed patients?
– If you’re like most dentists, you think that your phone answerers do a great job.
– Our data says that’s probably not true.
– Every prospect who calls but isn’t appointed is a waste of your marketing funds.
– So you’re spending money, getting nothing in return, and losing money that you could have made.
– No wonder you have more bad months than good.
– Are you ready to stop doing what everybody else is doing? Then go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved only for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– And you can start having many more really good months than bad months.
– Tune in to our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.