Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 948
Producing enough relevant and interesting content to feed to your dental prospects is something that every dentist struggles with. Fortunately, you don’t have to keep producing new content regularly when you can give your old content new life. I’ll be back after the break to tell you how and why you should repurpose your content. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Repetition with your dental marketing is important to attract new patients.
– Marketing’s Rule of Seven says that your prospects need to hear your message at least seven times before they make a buying decision.
– But your prospective patients don’t need to hear the exact same message, and they shouldn’t.
– You can get more mileage out of your content, and maybe appeal to a broader audience, by repackaging it in a different format and updating it.
– A blog post can become an infographic, for instance, and vice versa.
– Those two types of messaging appeal to different audiences.
– Which means you can post your infographic on another forum like Tumblr.
– To give your repurposed content maximum impact, look at your most popular content in terms of shares and likes.
– Update that content so that Google will view it as fresh and unique so you get the SEO bump in organic search.
– Repost it to several venues if that’s appropriate, and don’t forget your own website.
– Reusing your content makes life easier for you and may just give you a bump in your new patient numbers.
– But I have a question for you: Why are you producing your own content?
– If you really enjoy writing, that’s one thing.
– The fact is, though, that you don’t make any money from writing blogs or creating infographics.
– You make money by seeing patients and solving their dental problems.
– Producing content probably isn’t the best use of your time, and probably not the best way to go about growing your practice.
– There’s a better way: Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.