Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1085
Dentistry is a helping profession. It’s probably one of the areas of medicine where people’s thanks are heard most often. That’s because dentists can directly and quickly make a difference. Dentists intervene to alleviate pain, restore teeth, and give people back their smiles. You’d think that dentists would be eager to go to work every day. But way too many dentists out there are just tired of it all. When we come back, I’ll tell you how to rediscover the fun of dentistry while also making it pay well. Stay tuned.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– I know thousands of dentists, and some of them are loving what they do.
– They can’t wait to get to their practices in the mornings.
– Those dentists come home from work feeling very satisfied that they’ve helped to improve the lives of their patients.
– And when they’re not working, they have the energy to enjoy life rather than trying to recharge their batteries for the next work week.
– But like I said, I know thousands of dentists, and I know that too many of them aren’t enjoying what they do.
– I think that’s a real shame.
– After all, dentists spend 4 long years in dental school and rack up huge debts just so they can make a difference in people’s lives.
– They put in long hours and shoulder a lot of responsibility.
– In exchange, they get to make a real difference in patients’ quality of life – and get paid for doing it.
– Dentistry should be a very rewarding profession and if it’s not, dentists are doing something wrong.
– I have an idea what that might be.
– See, the dentists who are loving what they do are getting a lot of the cases they love to handle.
– One of them, for instance, is the go-to dentist for implants for a big chunk of the Midwest.
– He probably does around 400 implant cases a year.
– Not only is that financially rewarding, but he gets to make a huge change in the quality of life for his patients.
– Does that sound like you?
– Or are you primarily getting an endless parade of low-value, low-interest dental patients?
– Are you doing mostly exams, fillings, some crowns, and the odd root canal?
– There’s nothing wrong with that – you’re providing valuable service – but it can be disheartening.
– If you’ve ever dreaded the next day’s roster of patients, I understand.
– If you’ve ever thought to yourself, “I’m better than this,” know that I agree with you.
– You can and should be enjoying what you do, while doing good work.
– Dr. Thomas Feder of Belleville, Illinois, rediscovered the fun of dentistry after becoming a SmartBox dentist.
– He told us, “Our average case value has increased.
– “People are coming in looking for dentures and implants.
– “The practice is now overwhelming our dental lab.”
– Not only is Dr. Feder seeing higher average case value, but he’s also been able to cut back on the number of hours he works.
– And his retirement is back on track.
– You can have what Dr. Feder enjoys.
– The difference is that he’s a SmartBox dentist.
– Our industry-leading Patient Attraction System™ is delivering more and better patients for more than 550 dentists on 3 continents.
– If you’re serious about your success and enjoying what you do, go to PatientAttractionBlueprint.com and schedule a Practice Discovery Session call.
– We reserve these calls for dentists who want to see a Patient Attraction System™ that can double or even triple their practices.
– You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– And you can enjoy what you do for a living while making a really good living.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.