Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 964
Too many dentists miss out on the opportunity to capitalize on events during the year. When we come back, I’ll tell you how to rock the upcoming spring break by focusing your dental marketing for maximum results. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO and founder of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– When people use the term “spring break,” it usually calls to mind images of college kids in Fort Lauderdale.
– But did you know that spring break is actually one of the major, non-summer family vacation times?
– Families tend to get any needed dental work done before taking a summer getaway,
– Many families and individuals will choose to see the dentist before heading out on spring break vacation.
– Like any seasonal campaign, marketing for spring break takes advance preparation.
– You won’t attract significant numbers of patients with just a newspaper ad a week prior.
– Instead, start now to build awareness with your prospects that any dental problem can ruin a vacation, even spring break.
– Your marketing should be multi-channel, meaning email, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, your blog, various local ads, and of course, your website.
– Nail down your message and keep it consistent across all your marketing.
– Dental problems ruin a good time; dental care avoids those problems.
– If it’s consistent with your brand, consider offering a spring break special.
– Be sure to include a call-to-action, whether that’s call for an appointment or visit your website for more information.
– Not every family heads out for spring break, so consider tailoring some of your messaging toward the families of college students who may come home instead.
– Done properly, your spring break campaign can serve as a model for other seasonal campaigns.
– But if you’ve run spring break campaigns and you didn’t attract the patients you need to grow your practice, I have a suggestion.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved only for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– And the patient attraction system is backed by our industry-leading $10K Guarantee.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.