Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 981
Every dentist needs new dental patients. But is your marketing getting you the right patients? You can spend a lot of your hard-earned dollars just to get low case value patients. After the break, I’ll tell you how to make your marketing work to get you not just more, but better, patients.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Dentistry is a mixed bag of clinical challenges and patients, even for specialists.
– For most general dentists, there are some difficult and rewarding cases mixed in with a lot of routine drill-and-fill cases and crown replacements.
– If you’re not getting enough big cases, your marketing ROI isn’t where it needs to be.
– Which begs the question: Who are you marketing to?
– Are you advertising on price, specials, discounts, and dental insurance?
– Then you get price shoppers, one-and-dones, and insurance-driven patients.
– You aren’t appealing to the people who have the discretionary income to choose the dentist they want.
– And that’s about 20 percent of the population.
– Those are the patients who will help you build your practice and meet your goals while you work less.
– IF you give them a reason to choose you rather than your competition, that is.
– You can’t be the low price leader and the best dentist in your area.
– Corporate dentistry tries to do that, and there are tens of thousands of stories about unhappy patients.
– If you have been marketing to the wrong patients, it will take time to rehabilitate your image because perceptions don’t change overnight.
– You can feel your way through your “re-branding” and run the risk of getting it wrong which wastes even more marketing dollars.
– But if you’re serious about growing your practice with the right kinds of patients, I have a suggestion.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved only for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– And the patient attraction system is backed by our industry-leading $10K Guarantee.
– Dr. Michael Abernathy, owner and founder of Summit Practice Solutions, recommends SmartBox to his clients.
– “I can say with all confidence that Colin Receveur knows what he’s doing to leverage the Internet to help dentists attract more and better patients.
– “We use him, and probably the greatest endorsement I can give is that we encourage our clients to work with Colin. We want them to be successful.”
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.