Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 981
Every dentist needs new dental patients. But is your marketing getting you the right patients? You can spend a lot of your hard-earned dollars just to get low case value patients. After the break, I’ll tell you how to make your marketing work to get you not just more, but better, patients.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Dentistry is a mixed bag of clinical challenges and patients, even for specialists.
– For most general dentists, there are some difficult and rewarding cases mixed in with a lot of routine drill-and-fill cases and crown replacements.
– If you’re not getting enough big cases, your marketing ROI isn’t where it needs to be.
– Which begs the question: Who are you marketing to?
– Are you advertising on price, specials, discounts, and dental insurance?
– Then you get price shoppers, one-and-dones, and insurance-driven patients.
– You aren’t appealing to the people who have the discretionary income to choose the dentist they want.
– And that’s about 20 percent of the population.
– Those are the patients who will help you build your practice and meet your goals while you work less.
– IF you give them a reason to choose you rather than your competition, that is.
– You can’t be the low price leader and the best dentist in your area.
– Corporate dentistry tries to do that, and there are tens of thousands of stories about unhappy patients.
– If you have been marketing to the wrong patients, it will take time to rehabilitate your image because perceptions don’t change overnight.
– You can feel your way through your “re-branding” and run the risk of getting it wrong which wastes even more marketing dollars.
– But if you’re serious about growing your practice with the right kinds of patients, I have a suggestion.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved only for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– And the patient attraction system is backed by our industry-leading $10K Guarantee.
– Dr. Michael Abernathy, owner and founder of Summit Practice Solutions, recommends SmartBox to his clients.
– “I can say with all confidence that Colin Receveur knows what he’s doing to leverage the Internet to help dentists attract more and better patients.
– “We use him, and probably the greatest endorsement I can give is that we encourage our clients to work with Colin. We want them to be successful.”
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.