Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 936
If you’re the type of dentist who keeps looking for the next big thing in dental marketing, stop. Just stop. I’ll be back after the break to tell you why successful dentistry doesn’t need “gee-whiz” marketing tactics or the latest bright, shiny dental marketing object. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– There are an awful lot of dental marketing firms out there, or at least firms who say they know how to market dental practices.
– And they’re all competing for your attention.
– One of the ways they get your attention to is tout some aspect of a successful marketing program as being the thing you need.
– Like search engine optimization.
– Or expert content for your dental prospects.
– Or a phone tracking program, a drip email marketing program, or … fill in the blank.
– All of those “hype” marketing firms are half-right – you do need those things in today’s environment.
– As a matter of fact, you need all of them, which is why those firms are also half-wrong.
– You need all of those things put together into a system that maximizes the strengths of each part.
– And the single goal of your marketing system should be to put more patient butts in chairs.
– Clicks, hits, likes, views, followers, and so on are good, but they’re not new patients.
– None of those will make you a dime.
– How do I know this?
– Because I invented the system that does work.
– SmartBox Web Marketing uses my proven, industry-leading Patient Attraction System™ to help more than 550 dentists on three continents.
– We help them get more patients, more profits, and more freedom – the only metrics that really matter.
– So don’t fall for the marketing hype or the bright, shiny dental marketing objects.
– Do what Dr. James Kiehl in Nashua, New Hampshire, did.
– He signed with SmartBox, and here’s what he found.
– “Our Patient Attraction System went live mid-December, and we are seeing the results.
– “In December, we had 37 new patients, in January, 29 new patients, and from February 1st through 15th, we already had 28 new patients.”
– Hype won’t work, but a proven system will.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.