Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 234
Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing here. If you have a website that’s NOT bringing you new patients, I can tell you why. Stay tuned.
– Today is the first of five messages I want to give you about what you must be doing to have effective web marketing.
– I want to start out with this: Why must you be on the web?
– Let’s start with a statistic:
– 85 percent of consumers are searching for local businesses online.
– So even if you haven’t dumped your phone book for Google, the majority of your patients have.
– In fact, 91 percent of consumers search to find information on the web.
– More than half do so EVERY DAY.
– But what’s wrong with your billboard, yellow pages listing, TV commercial or newspaper ad?
– Nothing is wrong with them…
– If you don’t mind spending a bunch of money in hopes of drawing in prospects.
– But with web marketing, you can be very targeted in how you spend your money, drawing in the patients YOU want to attract.
– That’s because the web is data-driven.
– You can:
– track who looked at your website (you can’t do that with your billboard)
– target specific messages to people who have looked at a specific page on your website (you can’t do that with your TV commercial)
– automatically follow up with prospects who have requested more information (you can’t do that from a newspaper ad)
– use videos to show how likeable you and your staff (you can’t do that with your phone book listing)
– In fact, there are 4 key things you need to be doing to have web marketing that provides more and better patients.
– Most dentists aren’t doing even one of them effectively.
– Unless you’re our client, you’re almost certainly not doing all four.
– These are what we call our four pillars.
– Like many of you, I dabble in the real estate market.
– I’ve gone from buying and flipping houses myself to building multi-story apartment and commercial buildings.
– So I know what I’m saying when I know that a building needs rock solid support to be sturdy.
– The same goes for your practice.
– You MUST have these four pillars to bring yourself more patients, more profits and more freedom.
– Having one doesn’t support your practice.
– Even having three makes your practice unstable.
– But with all four pillars, you have rock solid frame from which to build your web marketing efforts.
– The four pillars are:
– We’ll talk about attraction tomorrow
– Until then, keep moving forward.