Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 918
Between the rise of corporate dentistry and being squeezed by insurance companies, the writing’s on the wall for a lot of dentists. How will you respond? After the break, I’ll tell you the single best way to ensure the success and the future of your dental practice. Stay tuned.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– I hear from a lot of dentists who are struggling because they’re in a tight market with lots of competition.
– And they’re getting low case value patients, and in some cases not enough of those.
– I feel for them.
– I’m the son of a very successful dentist, but I remember the tough times.
– The problem I see with these dentists is a very common one.
– When you’re under stress, there’s a universal human tendency to fall back on what’s worked before.
– These dentists keep trying to do what’s not working because they can’t see themselves doing anything else.
– I can help some of them – the ones who are willing to listen and to embrace a new and better way of marketing their practices.
– When they become SmartBox dentists, they become aware of why what they were doing wasn’t working well enough.
– And we handle that marketing for them so they can get back to making money – with more and better patients.
– What does the future hold for your practice?
– Are you being squeezed, or is your patient base not growing fast enough?
– Or even shrinking?
– Are you ready to give up a way of marketing that’s not working?
– And to experience double-your-practice growth?
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Or, you can wait for the writing on the wall to happen for real.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.