Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 235
Colin here with the second of our five-part look at the four pillars of an effective marketing system. Today we’re going to talk about the first step in any kind of marketing effort: attraction. Stay tuned.
– As I told you last time, it takes four pillars to build a strong framework for your web marketing efforts.
– They are:
– The first step of any web marketing campaign is that your prospects must be able to find you on the web, no matter if they search on Google, Facebook, local search, or on their mobile phone!
– The alphabet soup of “buzzwords” you’ve heard (SEO, SEM, PPC, SMO, etc.) are simply the tools used to achieve a top-ranking visibility.
– For many dentist, this is the only pillar that gets done!
– I’m not going to dive into the specifics of each “tool“ here, but you must be:
– doing organic SEO
– doing PPC
– doing video optimization
– optimizing local search
– managing online reviews
– using blogs, articles and press releases
– With Google constantly tinkering with its search engine, you have to make sure you have a dominant online presence that covers ALL FACETS.
– Getting your name out there in as many channels as possible is a must for building your web marketing.
– If you’re not even doing this and are ready to discover what my clients know that you don’t about attracting patients online, you should schedule a Patient Attraction Blueprint Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. For more information, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint.
– Tomorrow we’ll look at the second pillar: conversion.
– Until then, keep moving forward.