Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 207
Colin here with the Thursday, September 4 edition of the Patient Attraction Podcast. Today is dedicated to all of you dentists out there who think one big thing, a magic bullet if you will, can provide you all the patients you need to grow your practice. Stay tuned.
– No dentist thinks he is looking for a magic bullet to improve his practice.
– But the truth is, many of you are.
– You want a simple solution, wrapped up in a nice little bow, that someone can put in your hands and say, “Here you go. Now patients will start beating down your door.”
– It doesn’t work like that.
– Not one thing will bring you new patients:
– Not a great website.
– Not a great autoresponder sequence.
– Not a great ad.
– Not a great location.
– Not a great television commercial.
– Not great SEO.
– Not great reviews online.
– Not great endorsements or testimonials.
– Not great skill as a dentist.
– Not a great receptionist.
– Not a great office.
– Not a great web marketing company.
– Not a great reputation.
– But HAVING a bad version of any of those things can seriously stunt your growth and potentially kill your practice.
– That’s why I am amazed at the number of dentists who want to handle their own marketing and practice management.
– It takes SO MUCH working together to go right to be successful.
– And it takes SO LITTLE to go wrong to keep you from reaching your potential.
– Obviously some dentists choose to do it all on their own.
– That is why we offer products on web marketing, including this podcast.
– We want you to have the best shot you can of being successful.
– But I would no more try to learn to do my own dental work than I would suggest you learn to manage your own web marketing.
– If you’re ready to give up that fool’s errand, you should schedule a Patient Attraction Blueprint Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. For more information, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint.
Until next time, keep moving forward.