Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 898
There’s an enormous amount of information available about how your dental marketing is performing. Many marketing companies will point to various numbers to demonstrate the effectiveness of what they’re doing for you. But what matters are really important for you? Stay tuned – I’ll be right back to cut through the fog of marketing statistics.
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– If you’re into this sort of thing, Google Analytics can give you a ton of numbers about your website.
– You can get hits and click-throughs, learn about the behaviors of dental prospects while they’re on your site, get information to help you optimize your tags, and a lot more.
– Facebook provides instant information on likes, loves, laughs, and more on your posts.
– Comments and views on your blog are a good measure, and if you’re on WordPress, there’s an analytics package you can integrate.
– There’s a huge amount of information available about your marketing … and a lot of it doesn’t matter.
– That’s because the end goal of your marketing is to appoint more and better new dental patients.
– The statistics you can gather are only rough guides to accomplishing that goal.
– By themselves, they won’t make you a dime.
– Those statistics won’t tell you which part or parts of your marketing are the tipping point to get patients to pick up the phone and call.
– Those statistics will tell you how your marketing is performing, but not how it’s working.
– SmartBox provides all those statistics to our dentists, and we even analyze them for our dentists.
– Most importantly, we provide the missing link – a way to precisely track what parts of your marketing are producing new patients.
– Our exclusive Zetetics® phone tracking assigns unique numbers to each part of our dentists’ marketing.
– Calls are automatically forwarded to the practice phones, and the source of the call and the call itself are stored in an easy-to-access database.
– We have a team of Call Quality Analysts who listen to every new patient phone call every month to detect any issues with converting prospects to appointed patients.
– Dr. Matthew Burton, a dentist in the Clearwater, Florida, area, really likes that service.
– I think that the greatest service that SmartBox has added recently is having SmartBox’s team listen to and grade our phone calls.
– That really eliminates a lot of time for me.
– I don’t have time to go back and listen to all the phone calls.
– 90 percent of them are ‘change my appointment’ or do something simple and just not a valuable use of time.
-If I have your team kind of highlighting these calls – ‘Here’s the ones you’ve got to listen to’ – we can grow from that.
– We can get better answering or fielding those calls, and it can do nothing but help drive new patients in the future.
– To learn more about our Zetetics® phone tracking service, visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com/zetetics.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.