Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 700
Google is not only the most-used search engine in the world, it’s also a fount of useful information for dentists. What do YOU think are the most-searched big-ticket dental terms each month? Here’s a hint: They’re probably not what you think. I’ll be back with the details, AND a SPECIAL OFFER, after the break.
– Welcome to the 700th episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO and founder of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– We always do something special for these landmark episodes, and this one is no exception.
– At the end, I’ll tell you about an AMAZING offer from SmartBox Web Marketing!
– Now, to today’s topic: Google can do more for you than you think.
– A recent report summarized Google dental search terms on a monthly basis from the beginning of 2015 through December 15.
– I found the results surprising.
– The data is very useful for dentists who do more than fillings and crowns – and for those who want to.
– The search terms cosmetic dentist, dental implants, sedation dentistry, dentures, and Invisalign were used an average of 390,000 times a month in the U.S.
– That’s not bad at all: nearly 5 million times a year.
– HOWEVER, the search terms TMJ, TMD, tinnitus, migraine, and headache were used 1.1 million times a month, on average!
– That’s right: There were THREE TIMES as many searches for conditions that aren’t traditionally linked to dentistry.
– And yet, it’s been shown that dentists can and do treat these conditions successfully.
– Many times, the dental solution is far more effective than the traditional medical treatment.
– This is a huge opportunity for any dentist who wants to add one or more specialties in a high-reward area.
– Did you see JADA’s October issue?
– The cover story stated that more than 16 percent of ALL patients suffer from these symptoms that aren’t traditionally linked to dentistry.
– Not just dental patients: one-sixth of ALL patients.
– That’s HUGE.
– Now, there’s nothing wrong with Invisalign; but the same report noted that there are already some 17,000 U.S. dentists offering Invisalign.
– AND that the total GLOBAL market for Invisalign is only 2-3 million people.
– BUT there’s an estimated 18 MILLION people in the U.S. with sleep apnea.
– That’s more than one in every 20 people.
– If you’re interested in attracting more and better patients, AND increasing your collections by a SIGNIFICANT amount, this is an opportunity you definitely should investigate.
– Now to our special 700th episode offer: Just for watching this podcast, you can get a FREE half-day in-studio video shoot, valued at $6,000!
– Our legal team says I have to tell you that some restrictions apply, so contact SmartBox Web Marketing for details.
– In tomorrow’s podcast, I’ll begin a four-part series on dental marketing emails.
– Until then, keep moving forward.