Patient Attraction Podcast 309
Hello. Today we’ll continue our series on Web 3.0 by looking at the benefits to you dental practice. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO and founder of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– You may be asking, “What are the benefits of Web 3.0 for my practice?”
– Can search engine optimization, paid search, AdWords, social networking, mobile marketing, online video and blogging really benefit your practice?
– These techniques give you 10 advantages that you cannot find any other way:
- Attract search engine spiders (an automated way that your website’s content is included in search results).
- Boost search engine page rank.
- Attract visitors through natural search results.
- Encourage current patients to share about your practice with friends, family, and coworkers.
- Encourage interaction between current (and potential) patients and your practice.
- Make patients aware of new services and techniques offered.
- Inform patients by showing procedural videos, pictures and engaging in discussions.
- Highlight your practice’s culture, ethics and character.
- Set your practice apart from others in the community.
- Make patients aware of special saving or discount programs and encourage them to share that information with others.
– So, who doesn’t benefit from Web 3.0?
– The dentists who aren’t taking advantage of the tools.
– The dentists who pay the lowest possible price for someone to build them a website and then don’t do anything to drive new patients to the site.
– The people who put up a site and never change it.
– Any dental practice can enjoy better profitability, patient retention, and growth with the help of these tools and techniques.
– But you have to use them to see the benefits.
– For more information on Web 3.0, you should get a copy of my book, “Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than in the Last Six Years.” The book is the culmination of all my marketing expertise, and it can be yours for only the $4.97 cost of shipping at www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com.
– Tomorrow I’m going to tell you why your dental website could be failing to bring you more and better patients.
– Until then, keep moving forward.