Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 307
Hello, and thanks for joining me today on the Patient Attraction Podcast. In the next few weeks, I’ll be sharing some insights from my book, “How to Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than In the Past Six Years.” For the next three days, I’m going to discuss Web 3.0 and your dental practice from a very high level. We have a lot to talk about when we return.
– The online world has certainly changed in recent years.
– The web is constantly changing.
– Any dentist who wants to get ahead with the great benefits the web has to offer their dental practice has to stay abreast of these changes and always be on the lookout for new developments.
– The next big change that is coming is what is known as Web 3.0.
– This upgrade will make it vital that dental practices adapt to have a robust and relevant presence in this new environment.
– Knowing which tools to use, how to implement various strategies, and where to turn for help can be enormously frustrating for dentists.
– That’s why I’m here.
– This segment is designed to help you come to terms with Web 3.0, learn how it affects your practice, which tools ensure the highest return, and how using those tools WELL will keep you ahead of your competition.
– So what is Web 3.0 and who benefits?
– Web 3.0 is a term used to separate user-centric designs from static web systems used in the past.
– It gives users access to information and allows them to share it with others.
– This is what makes it so incredibly valuable to you and your practice!
– It’s also about attracting attention through various means.
– There are quite a few different components to this topic, including:
- SEO (search engine optimization)
- Paid Search and AdWords
- Local Search Optimization
- Social Networking and Marketing
- Online Video
- Mobile Marketing
– Each area I’ve mentioned requires special steps and techniques to ensure that you reap the most benefits.
– It can be almost impossible to “go it alone” here.
– Oh yeah, and I asked earlier who benefits from these tools and techniques?
– It’s actually a win-win situation for all involved.
– Patients benefit because they are able to find the information that they need more easily.
– And dental practices benefit from the increased exposure, better conversion on websites, better brand recognition, and higher ROI.
– Tomorrow, I will talk about 10 specific advantages of maximizing the components of success with Web 3.0.
– Thank you for being with me today.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.