Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 764
User-generated content can have a tremendous beneficial impact on your dental practice. In addition to unsolicited testimonials, simple positive replies to social media posts act as social proof of your trustworthiness. I’ll be back to tell you more about user-generated content. Stay tuned.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– Prospective dental patients are looking for a dentist they like and trust.
– And when it comes to building trust, there’s nothing more powerful than unsolicited patient testimonials.
– 65 percent of people ages 18 to 24 use information available through social networks in their decision-making process.
– That information includes formal testimonials AND quick, one- or two-line remarks, responses to social media posts, and more.
– All of those are user-generated content that dentists want and need to attract new patients.
– Here are a few tips for helping social media users help you.
– First, build an outstanding social media presence.
– Provide content that is engaging, useful, informative, and targeted to the patients you want to attract.
– And provide it often.
– Facebook is still the leader, but you can also consider Tumblr, Instagram, and even Pinterest.
– Second, engage your followers and readers by opening a dialogue.
– Open-ended questions on your content encourage responses.
– Be sure to respond to comments, favorable posts, and questions.
– Third, add some “just for fun” content.
– This helps your followers bridge the gap between you as a professional and you as a person.
– Cultivate all your followers to generate more positive reviews and comments.
– New dental patients will take note.
– Join me for tomorrow’s podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.