Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 237
Hi, Colin Receveur again, and today I’m going to give you a way to reach a new patient a day, every day, via email without ever touching your computer. Stay tuned.
– We’ve been talking about the four pillars of effective web marketing.
– Just to recap, they are:
– Today I’m going to tell you about follow-up.
– If you’re a GP and you deal with volume, follow-up is less important than giving prospective patients your hours, location and price.
– Follow-up really matters when you look at large case, elective dentistry.
– As transaction size increases, so does the amount of required trust to make that sale.
– Before someone spends $10,000-$20,000 in their mouth, they are going to do a lot of research.
– Research shows us this can be up to a 24-month buying cycle.
– So you have to keep your name in front of your prospects.
– The National Sales Executive Association says that 90 percent of all sales close on the 7th-12th touch with that prospect.
– That means most people are not going to call for an appointment the first time they visit your website.
– But let’s say one person per day visits your website and wants more information.
– If you send each of those people two emails per month, which amounts to you sending out two emails a day, every day, over the span of a year that is 730 emails.
– Do you want to MANUALLY send out two emails a day, every day?
– Of course not.
– And that may explain why, when I ask most doctors what kind of follow-up they are doing, they say, “NONE.”
– Follow-up is critical and that is why we are a certified partner with Infusionsoft.
– Even though automated email marketing is just part of what they do, they are the best at it.
– If you’d like to find out more about automated email marketing and follow-up, I want to tell you about my book, “Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than in the Last Six Years.” The book is the culmination of all my marketing expertise, and it can be yours for only the $4.97 cost of shipping at www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com.
– Tomorrow we’re going to talk about the final pillar for successful web marketing, and you’re not going to believe your eyes.
– Until then, keep moving forward.