Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 735
The lure of getting “free stuff” is a tried and true marketing tactic – for a reason. Dentists can attract more new patients and increase conversions by using advertising lures. Stay tuned; I’ll be right back to tell you how and what to use to increase your patient base.
– Who doesn’t like getting truly free stuff?
– Particularly if the stuff helps address someone’s problems.
– I’m Colin Receveur, and welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– Giveaways can be very effective and completely legal if you do them right.
– Doing them right means providing something of value absolutely free.
– That isn’t the same thing as something of cash value, although it can be.
– For instance, an online coupon for a discount on hygiene appointments.
– Or a contest for electronic devices.
– These are available to everyone, which is something to keep in mind.
– State laws vary regarding discounts and promotions for health care providers.
– So be sure to check any restrictions in your state.
– But a dental marketing lure can also be a free paper that you wrote.
– For instance, a downloadable, nontechnical explanation of All-on-4 dental implants.
– That’s of value to people interested in implants.
– All they have to “pay” is their contact information.
– That’s usually their name and email address.
– Getting their contact info is valuable to you because it allows you to market directly to prospective patients.
– By some reports, 80 percent of sales are made somewhere between the 5th and 12th contact.
– So you have to stay in front of prospective patients to close the sale.
– You can offer them more “free stuff.”
– We recommend an e-book.
– That’s one of the services we offer at SmartBox Web Marketing: expert ghostwriting.
– You decide what the book needs to say, we’ll make it a great read, and it goes out with your name on it.
– These “value” giveaways help establish you as an expert in patients’ minds.
– And that’s good for growing your business.
– Join me for tomorrow’s podcast on what NOT to do with smile galleries.
– Until then, keep moving forward.