Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1080
Are your days in your dental practice filled with an unending stream of low-value and not very interesting cases? If so, welcome to the joyless world of treadmill dentistry. This might not be much comfort, but you’re in good company. Way too many dentists are running as fast as they can to stay in one place and not making enough for all their hard work. But dentistry doesn’t have to be that way, and it shouldn’t. I’ll be back to tell you how to get off your treadmill and start enjoying the dental journey. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO of SmartBox.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I talk about my dad, Dr. Ron Receveur, sometimes on this podcast, and the reason is that I’m really proud of him.
– I think he’s an example of what dentistry should be like.
– He just can’t wait to get to work in the mornings because he’s doing what he loves.
– And he’s getting paid really well to do it.
– Dad is the go-to dentist for dental implants for a 200-mile radius around Louisville, Kentucky.
– He knows that he’s making a difference in people’s lives every day that he’s in the office.
– And he’s having the time of his life doing what he loves.
– I’m happy to say that SmartBox plays a big role in getting Dad’s practice more and better patients.
– But Dr. Ron Receveur’s experience should be yours.
– Why isn’t it?
– Did you spend 4 long years in dental school and rack up huge debts just to do an endless string of drill-and-fills and routine exams, maybe with an occasional root canal and crown to make things interesting?
– Is what you’re experiencing on a daily basis what you thought dentistry would be?
– Or are you on a dental treadmill with no way off?
– I think dentists deserve better, and I’m devoting my life to making sure they get more and better patients.
– If you’re ready to get off your dental treadmill and start doing the dentistry you love to do, the first place to look is your marketing.
– Too many dentists advertise on price, specials, and discounts.
– The result is that they attract price shoppers, insurance-driven patients, and one-hit wonders with no loyalty to the practice.
– That’s pretty much the definition of a dental treadmill.
– There’s a reason why SmartBox promotes our ability to get more and better patients.
– The way off the dental treadmill is to get more patients who aren’t motivated by price or insurance.
– What dentists need are patients who will stay, pay, and refer.
– You might not think your market has a significant number of those “better” patients.
– If your practice serves a strongly disadvantaged area, you may be right.
– Otherwise, about 20 percent of your prospects fall into the “better” category.
– And those are the patients you need to attract if you’re going to enjoy dentistry like my dad does.
– Are you serious about leaving your treadmill and growing your practice?
– Are you serious about experiencing dentistry as the joy it should be?
– Then go to PatientAttractionBlueprint.com and schedule a Patient Attraction Blueprint™ call.
– You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– And you can get off that treadmill for good.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.