Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1167
Have you ever wanted the “glamorous” life of a dentist to the stars? Probably not, and there isn’t room for many of those, anyway. But there’s a lot of ground between the typical dentist’s life and having nothing but A-listers on your schedule. There’s “better” out there, and if you claim your share, it’ll transform your practice and your life. When we come back, I’ll tell you how to do just that. Stay tuned.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO of SmartBox.
– Dentistry generally isn’t a glamorous profession, but it should be a rewarding one.
– And by rewarding, I mean gratifying both personally and financially.
– You’re helping people and you’re even changing lives in some cases.
– You should be paid very well for doing that.
– Are you being paid what you’re worth?
– Or are you saddled with an unending stream of low-value cases?
– Are you getting beaten up by insurance companies and undercut by corporate practices?
– Are you doing work you truly enjoy, or are you settling for what walks in the door?
– Since you’re watching this podcast, I’ll assume you’re looking for more.
– You’re looking to transform your practice and your life.
– You’re looking for better.
– That’s good, because helping dentists get better patients is all SmartBox does.
– Our industry-leading Patient Attraction System® provides a fully integrated approach to both online and offline dental marketing.
– We position you and your practice as the preferred choice for the patients you want to attract.
– Better patients are about 20 to 30 percent of almost all markets.
– They have the resources and willingness to pay more for the right dentist.
– And they’re usually very loyal to the dentist they choose.
– Those better patients are your ticket to the future you want to build.
– That might be a future where you’re opening multiple offices, handling only the cases you love to do, or socking away money for retirement.
– Or it could be having the freedom to take time away from work.
– Dr. Michael Abernathy, founder of Summit Practice Solutions, knows a thing or two about working toward goals.
– He wrote, “If you’re not working towards something that’s going to give you freedom, what in the world are you working towards?
– “I’ll tell you: MORE WORK.
– “There’s a better way. You just need the blueprint to build it.
– “I can say with all confidence that Colin Receveur knows what he’s doing to leverage the internet to help dentists attract better patients.”
– Dr. Abernathy brings up an excellent point – what are you working for?
– I listed some possibilities before, but it wasn’t an exhaustive list.
– Whatever you want in the realm of “better,” you can count on SmartBox to help you get it.
– That’s what we’re doing for Dr. Sean Hanson of Salem, Oregon.
– He said, “I will be able to spend more time away from the office, and that’s really my biggest thing.
– “Not that I don’t like working and not that I don’t like my job …
– “… but if I know that I have good doctors here and good hygienists and good staff members, then if I’m here, I’m just another pair of hands.
– “Ultimately, I can go and take a week vacation with my kids and take them to Europe or go somewhere farther away than just California.
– “That is ultimately the goal: that I’m not spending my 40s and 50s slaving away doing dentistry.”
– If you’re ready to begin realizing your dreams, here’s your first step.
– Visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com and reserve your free, no-obligation Practice Discovery Session™.
– We’ll discuss your goals, your capabilities, and your particular market.
– After the session, you’ll receive your free Patient Attraction Roadmap™ as well.
– The future is waiting, and it will be what you make it.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.