Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Done correctly, dental email marketing can bring big results for dental practices – over time. In today’s podcast, I’ll conclude our 4-day look at what makes great dental marketing emails, and the best way to stay in front of your patients.
– In our 3 previous segments on effective dental email marketing, I’ve covered:
– the subject line,
– the email template and branding,
– the value proposition and how to support it,
– and the call-to-action and the response feature.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– I want to emphasize that the entire content of your email has to work seamlessly to convey your offer and get the patient to accept.
– On day 2 of this series, I stressed not including pictures or video, which can make your email load slowly or not at all.
– But pictures can emphasize your message and increase your email’s impact.
– A reasonably sized picture that is relevant to and supportive of your value proposition can really boost your conversion numbers.
– Think thumbnail before-and-after pictures for a whitening offer.
– And again, consider a text-only version of your email for recipients with older technology or whose email programs won’t download pictures by default.
– Now, although your email has to have a SINGLE goal, there’s a way to make a great email do double duty for you.
– You can also use it to introduce your potential patients to you and your practice.
– If you’re on social media, consider including link buttons to your Facebook page, Twitter feed, or Tumblr.
– You can include a secondary call-to-action for your social media, but make sure it doesn’t compete with your primary CTA.
– Other things to include:
– And an unsubscribe button.
– Yes, everyone hates to lose a potential patient.
– But the bad word-of-mouth you’ll suffer if you keep sending emails to people who don’t want them is worse.
– As valuable as great email marketing can be, it’s not a complete marketing solution for most dental practices.
– Are you a dentist who wants to consistently attract more and better patients, and to gain more profits and more freedom?
– If so, I offer a free phone consultation that I call a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session.
– I offer this opportunity only to serious dentists.
– And by serious I mean those who are interested in “double your practice” growth.
– And those interested in how an online Patient Attraction System can get them that growth.
– You can register for a Blueprint Session by visiting smartboxdentalmarketing.com and clicking on the Get Started button on the top menu.
– Join me for tomorrow’s podcast for a look at what people expect when they’re on your mobile website.
– Until then, keep moving forward.