Patient Attraction Episode 489
Are you getting the results you want from your marketing efforts? Or are you working too hard, spending too much, and getting too little in return? If your marketing does not allow you to have more patients, more profits, and more freedom, YOU might be the cause. I’ll tell you how when we return.
– Hi, Colin Receveur here.
– In any given week, I will review the marketing efforts of between 8 and 20 potential clients.
– I look at how they use their website, their social media, their PPC, and other methods of trying to attract the patients they want.
– Many if not most of them share a common mistake:
– They are too busy trying to impress other dentists to speak to their prospective patients.
– Now, that may not be their stated goal.
– Heck, some of them may not even REALIZE that is what they are doing.
– But that is really what it comes down to: Ego.
– They want to show they know what they are doing to other dentists in their study club, or their local dental association, or just to their competitors.
– So they use technical terms for common dental procedures.
– They used a string of letters after their name.
– They talk about the prestigious places they have trained.
– And they gush about the high-tech equipment they use.
– All these things that would impress THEM if they were a patient.
– Problem is, a dentist is not the typical patient.
– It doesn’t matter what other dentists think of your marketing.
– Regular patients want to know one thing: Can you help them?
– Can you keep their teeth clean?
– Can you make their tooth stop hurting?
– Can you straighten, whiten, or otherwise improve their smile?
– Can you replace that missing tooth?
– Can you help them sleep better at night or end their headaches?
– If you can do those things, they don’t care about:
– Your education
– Your staff
– Your building
– Your equipment
– Your methods
– You as a person
– or even YOUR FEES.
– Stop talking to your prospects as if they care about the same things you care about.
– They are not dentists and don’t know what to look for in a dentist except for the most important thing:
– Can you fix their problem?
– Your marketing is not judged by what other dentists think of it.
– Your marketing is judged by whether it gets you more and better patients.
– If you’re ready to discover what my clients know that you don’t about attracting patients online, you should schedule a Patient Attraction Blueprint Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. For more information, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.