Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 976
The internet has empowered consumers to a greater extent than ever before. That means the buying decision process is different, and unless dentists take pains to position themselves properly, dental prospects will choose someone else. Stay tuned – I’ll be back after the break to tell you what you need to do to prosper.
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO and founder of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– Thanks for tuning in to the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– There was a time when patients chose dentists because of word-of-mouth recommendation or because they were picked from a Yellow Pages ad.
– Those days are gone, and they’re not coming back.
– Today’s dental prospects have access to a wealth of information about you, your practice, and some of your patients.
– They can compare you against a dozen other dentists without ever leaving their couches.
– And if you’re not properly positioned, your dental prospects will probably choose someone else to solve their dental problems.
– Dentists who use an outmoded approach to marketing their practices will fail.
– But that doesn’t have to be your fate.
– Here are 5 tips that will help your dental prospects choose you.
– Number 1: Your website has to rock.
– Your site design has to appear clean and modern, and feature freshly updated content.
– Prospects need to be able to find the information they want easily so your site navigation has to be first-rate and intuitive.
– You can’t take a “fire and forget” approach with your website any more.
– Number 2: Your content on every venue has to be expert and authoritative, and responsive to searcher’s concerns.
– There’s way too much competition out there for second-rate content to do the job.
– And your content has to be unique, or you risk drawing a penalty from Google.
– Number 3: You must have a strong video presence with your professional videos and your patients’ testimonial videos.
– Video has far more impact on buyers than just reading a transcript.
– And your videos have to be of high quality.
– Dr. Randy Schmidt of Chicago likes how SmartBox does doctor videos.
– “Last month my partner and I went down to Louisville where we did our green screen videos for our webpage and had a wonderful experience.
– “All the prep work and time that has gone in for us to do our office work, as well as our doctor prep work, has been done by Colin and his team and we couldn’t be happier.”
– Number 4: You have to have the system in place to stay in front of your prospect until they’re ready to choose you.
– That requires a stream of relevant, high-quality content delivered at just the right intervals.
– Ideally, that process would be automated to avoid missing opportunities.
And number 5: You probably don’t have time to accomplish all this and see patients.
– Which means you need help to attract these new, highly-empowered dental prospects.
– Are you serious about your success?
– Then go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved only for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– And the patient attraction system is backed by our industry-leading $10K Guarantee.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.