Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1234
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO of SmartBox.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Dentists who own their practices typically wear too many hats.
– They’re juggling personnel issues, practice insurance, supply chain management, marketing, and a host of other things.
– That’s in addition to their diagnostic and treatment responsibilities.
– Is this you?
– If so, did you really think this was what dentistry was going to be like?
– You may have heard the old saying, “When you’re up to your butt in alligators, it’s hard to remember that your original intention was to drain the swamp.”
– That’s a fair description of dental practices for many dentists.
– It means that time away from the practice hardly ever happens.
– In fact, for many dentists, work follows them home.
– That impacts dentists’ family lives and social lives.
– It also increases their overall stress and fatigue.
– That’s a shame because dentistry should be a joy to practice, not a constant, frantic juggling act.
– Dr. Kevin McMahon of Edgewood, Kentucky, knows that “up to your butt” feeling all too well.
– But he found a way to lessen his load.
– He said, “I’m very happy with SmartBox.
– “It actually puts my marketing on autopilot.
– “That makes it a lot easier for me.
– “It’s something I don’t have to worry about.
– “I’m the owner of the practice here, so I’m managing a bunch of people.
– “If I can take something off my plate like that – that I know is quality, is going to work, that I’m proud of – that makes a big difference for me.
– “I can put that to the side and do other things I’ve got to do.”
– What would your life be like if you could devote one hour a month to your marketing?
– Odds are that would free up a huge chunk of time.
– That’s not only possible with SmartBox, it’s the rule for our dentists.
– We take care of providing a steady stream of better patients.
– Our doctors get to focus on actually doing the dentistry, which is what makes them money.
– And since we get them better patients with higher lifetime value to the practice, those dentists don’t have to work as hard.
– As just one example, Dr. McMahon didn’t just lighten his workload, he changed it.
– He told us, “I’m staying busier in times that normally, I wouldn’t be busier.
– “I’m being more productive in things that I’m doing.
– “I’m moving toward the larger cases, implants, things like that, and have associates do other work.”
– And with associates to handle the day-to-day dentistry, Dr. McMahon is in a much better position to actually enjoy what he does inside the practice and outside.
– Are you ready to start getting better patients and being able to have a life outside the practice?
– Visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com and reserve your free, no-obligation Practice Discovery Session™.
– We’ll discuss your goals, your capabilities, and your particular market.
– After the session, you’ll receive your free Patient Attraction Roadmap™ as well.
– There’s life outside the dental practice, and you owe it to yourself not to miss out.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.