Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 909
If you have open appointment slots, you have unused dental capacity. For many dentists, that presents a dilemma: You need more patients, but you can’t expand your marketing to get more patients without already having paying patients in chairs. When we come back, I’ll tell you how you can get more and better patients and probably spend less to get them.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for tuning in to the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– SmartBox Web Marketing works with more than 550 dentists on three continents.
– There are various reasons those dentists chose us, but they all boil down to one.
– Those dentists wanted more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Either they had already had unused capacity, or they were in the process of expanding their practices and needed more patients to fill those new chairs.
– Either way, they weren’t completely satisfied with what their marketing was getting them.
– Traditional dental marketing doesn’t scale well.
– There are only so many ads you can run, specials you can offer, or promotional events you can hold before your market is oversaturated.
– That’s when you reach a point of diminishing returns, particularly as your costs go up and your margins go down the longer you continue.
– You may even wind up getting fewer new dental patients as people tire of your ads.
– There’s another way to market your practice that’s both more effective and less expensive over time.
– And that’s to attract new patients rather than chase them through your advertising.
– Dr. James Kiehl in Nashua, New Hampshire, had unused capacity and contacted SmartBox.
– Here’s what he found: “Our Patient Attraction System went live mid-December, and we are seeing the results.
– “In December, we had 37 new patients, in January 29 new patients, and from February 1st through 15th, we already had 28 new patients.”
– Are you ready to do things differently with your practice?
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– And unlike traditional dental marketing, our Patient Attraction System™ doesn’t involve outrageous expenditures to produce the results you want.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.