Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 373
For the next two days, I’m going to tell you how you can maximize Google+ without significant effort on your part. Stay tuned.
– Colin here with day three of our look at Google+.
– Today and tomorrow, I’m going to tell you how to get the most out of your Google+ page.
– Let’s start with the content.
– This is where I’m really going to save you some time.
– Reduce, reuse and recycle are the buzzwords.
– Reduce your output by reusing and recycling content among multiple platforms.
– This could be ebooks, blog posts, webinars, or web page content.
– It can all go on your Google+ page.
– If you are smart, you are already publishing this content along your other social media channels.
– And here’s another great thing: if you publish something on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter, you can publish it on Google+ and get it indexed faster.
– This means a higher likelihood that it will be found by the patients you are looking for.
– That is a broad tip.
– Here are two more specific ones:
- Link your Google+ page to your website.
– Yesterday I talked about how if you have a Google+ page for your practice, your information will appear on the righthand side of search engine results in which your practice appears.
– This is how you make that happen.
– Adding this link will also create an inbound link to your page from Google+.
– And that’s a good thing.
- Second, Google will give your Google+ page a branded URL if you meet 3 criteria:
- Your page is older than a month old.
- You have more than 10 followers.
- And you have a profile photo.
– Like I said before, Google WANTS you to have a Google+ page.
– Getting a custom URL helps identify your brand and makes it easier to share.
– Come back tomorrow and we’ll finish our look at Google+.
– Until then, keep moving forward.