Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 870
Trust can be one of the hardest things to build and one of the easiest to lose. Gaining the trust of your dental prospects is absolutely crucial for your success. After the break, I’ll explain the steps dentists need to take to build trust over time. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur. Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– In yesterday’s podcast, I talked about the three things dental patients and prospects value in a dentist.
– They value that the dentist understands what they’re going through with their dental issues.
– They value knowing – being convinced – that you can help them.
– And they value knowing, or at least believing, that they can relate to you and like you as a person.
– Those three things, taken together, mean that patients need to trust you to choose you to solve their dental problems.
– More than price, more than availability, trust is what patients value, or at least the patients you want to attract.
– About 20 percent of the population is willing to pay more for a dentist they trust.
– Those patients are the ones you need to grow your practice.
– So, how do you build trust with someone you’ve never met?
– That’s where your dental marketing comes in.
– When you provide your prospects with helpful, easy-to-understand information that addresses their dental problems, you gradually become an expert in their minds.
– When you provide them some looks “behind the mask,” you become a relatable person in their minds as well as an expert.
– And when you, as a relatable dental expert, treat your online followers with respect and kindness, you become someone they can trust.
– That trust will tip the scales in your prospects’ dental decision-making in your favor.
– Building trust is a long-term process, so you shouldn’t expect immediate results.
– The long-term benefits are worth the time.
– If you’re not getting the patients you need to build your practice, I have a suggestion.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Tune in to our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.